Tuesday 30 October 2012

Bigfoot by Kain White



The Bigfoot interests me greatly. I see him as a rather gentle giant who would prefer to watch us from a distance. I tried to capture a sense of distance in his face. A Look that he knows so much more than us about nature and the cosmos. I feel hesitant to put him in under the title 'Monster' so if you read this Bigfoot, no offense! 

Kain


Details:

Bigfoot, also known as sasquatch, is the name given to an ape-like creature that some people believe inhabits forests, mainly in the Pacific Northwest region of North America. Bigfoot is usually described as a large, hairy, bipedal humanoid. The term sasquatch is an anglicized derivative of the Halkomelem word sásq’ets.*

*Source : Wikipedia

for my other art go to: 

No comments:

Post a Comment